I know that your home is probably the most valuable possession you have.
In fact, many of the people I serve have only the equity in their property to see them through their retirement years. With this in mind, I wish to thank you for trusting me to help you through the process of selling your home.
My strategy for getting your property sold for top market value is a simple but effective one: I'll maximize its market exposure so you attract as many qualified, motivated buyers as possible. I'll also keep you fully informed of all my activities and all developments related to the listing.
My focus is on creating targeted, effective strategies, not flashy gimmicks that often fail to produce results. I strive to help my clients' properties stand out through custom crafted marketing designed to fit the property and current market conditions. I always begin by asking the basic questions: "What makes your home special?" "How does it stand out from the competition?", "What are buyers looking for in today's market?," and "Where are the buyers coming from?" All my efforts will flow from the answers to these questions.
Specifically, I will:
- Ensure that you have a clear understanding of the home sale process - you will know what to expect.
- Walk through your property to take note of its features and assets and use that information to determine the highest and best use of the property.
- Conduct a current market analysis and a sold comp analysis to determine the optimal price for your home and to provide as proof of value to prospective buyers.
- Assist in staging your property to maximize buyers' positive impressions.
- Assist with a pre-inspection of your home, if desired, to use as a marketing and negotiation tool.
- Place a formal post yard sign for enhanced roadside visibility with my cell # and website prominently displayed.
- Immediately install a lockbox on your home and register it with KIM web to log showing activity.
- Gather information on area schools, businesses and amenities to better promote your home.
- Provide professional quality photos to present the best features of the property for use in marketing efforts.
- List your home on FMLS and MLS Multiple listing services, Realtor.com, the Re/Max Metro Atlanta Website, www.realestateofatlanta.com, www.CraigsList.com and on www.chadsells.com.
- Prepare & upload a sellers disclosure, lead paint and other applicable disclosures as required to sell your home.
- Create a professional customized flyer to give to buyers and agents and distribute to local real-estate offices.
- Notify appropriate buyers in my extensive database, show your home to any clients I may have that are looking for a similar property & promote the property to other RE/MAX agents via company intranet and networking meetings.
- Provide financing information to buyers as needed & verify that prospects are qualified to purchase your home.
- Call any real estate agents who have current listings nearby or have recently sold properties in the area.
- Distribute e-flyer to my distribution list of over 2500 active agents in the metro Atlanta area.
- Promote the property at Emory, CDC and other relevant employers, and through list-serve networks.
- Hold Sunday Open Houses with print advertising, www.GeorgiaOpenHouses.com, and directional signage.
- Hold Agent Caravans & other promotional events to encourage buyers and agents to view the property.
- Personally follow up on ALL showings to get feedback and to communicate selling points of the property.
- Review offers, assist with negotiations & ensure that you obtain the highest possible price and best terms.
Once under contract, manage the contractual, title, mortgage, appraisal and inspection processes and provide closing attorneys the necessary information needed to ensure your check is delivered to you at closing